- Workshop on Favourable Reference Values (FRVs). In order to establish whether species or sites are in Favourable Conservation Status it is first important to establish FRVs.
- Report on FRVs for Oroklini Lake and Cyprus for key species to be adopted by the competent authority for birds, i.e. Game Fund.
- Determine the exact lake contours and delineate the lake on site for hydrological and fencing work.
- Determine important hydrological features of the lake (test bore hole and dam integrity) and a further hydrology study.
- Elaborate an Action Plan for Oroklini Lake which will be about the management measures needed in order to achieve and maintain FCS for the site in relation to the target bird species and in line with the management plan for the SCI. The Action Plan will be adopted into law by the Competent Authority.
- Get fencing permission for the site
- Carry out a study on the impact of predation on target species so as to determine to what extent predation is a problem for the target species.